The cornerstone of client services at GBF is the provision of healthy nutritional choices. We offer clients the opportunity to shop in a grocery store-like atmosphere using a system based on points. Clients…
Donation of Items for the Food Bank
DURING THE LOCKDOWN, NON-PERISHABLE FOOD DONATIONS CAN BE DROPPED OFF IN THE DONATION BIN OUTSIDE OUR 40 ELM STREET RETAIL STORE ENTRANCE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10AM-4PM, MON-FRI. BIN IS CHECKED REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
We are currently in need of the following food items:
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap (Liquid)
- Children’s snacks (granola bars, cookies, fruit cups, crackers, pudding cups, applesauce)
- Canned meats
- Canned fish
- Canned stew/chil
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Packaged pasta and rice (i.e. Sidekicks)
- Canned fruit
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, cooking oil)
- Coffee (instant or ground)
USED ITEM DONATIONS:
CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT RECEIVING USED HOUSEHOLD DONATIONS. INFORMATION BELOW IS FOR AFTER LOCKDOWN IS LIFTED.
We accept donations of items for resale in our store and monetary donations to support the GBF food bank and all of our programs. We also have GBF gift cards available for sale in our store.
Receiving Hours for Used Donations: Currently closed
Donations may be dropped off at the back doors during receiving hours ONLY.
We accept all clean, gently used items including:
- Small appliances (in working order)
- Large electrical appliances (in working order, excluding dishwashers)
- Home decor